Saturday 27 August 2011

What happened this week? A memoirs of last week woho~

21st August 2011 – JB's Trip to JB
My Sunday starts at 12.30am. I was in the last bus captured at TBS and I can’t make it to reach my dream until 4.30am, where the destination, Larkin is reached. I met up with my friends and we are going to have a whole day’s journey together. I went into my dreams in Larkin’s McDonald until 7am.
We went to Danga Bay – Vision City of the South in the morning. This is the point at JB where you can view the scenery at Singapore, and I realize Singapore is so near to Malaysia to the extent that you can even swim over. Let the pictures tell the story.












 After eating with my kaiye and kaima at JB,
We departed by 8.30pm and reached KL around 1.30am. I had a cold.
22nd August 2011 – Severe fever and flu
Owh dear it’s me in the wonderland today. I missed all classes today and my temperature gets higher and higher. However, at least I managed to SMS all lecturers regarding my absence.
23rd August 2011 – Back to university and trip
Today I had only Corporate Writing and Editing Tutorial and help out in media conference. After that, I went to the library and study until 8pm. On the way home, in front of Dutch Lady I tripped by a metal stick and banged to the edge of the cement drain with my right side of forehead. I numbed for a few seconds before I got back up and I felt dizzy.
I do not want to get into the details of what happen next as it is negative. I don’t like to tell negative stories.
24th August 2011 – The lowest self-esteem in university
In the morning I tried to use concealer and eye pencil to cover the injuries on my eyes. The concealing was a great success, but I can’t stand the pain of blunt eye pencil on my injuries. In the end, because of time limitation too, I decided to remove the makeup and go to university with the injured face.
Throughout my days and months in UTAR, I am cheerful in front of everyone and look up when I was walking up the stairs. Today I try to avoid all possible eye contact and I looked down when I was walking up the stairs. This is the “cool” image of me for today.
When I reached home later, I need to get a nap as my right eye is not feeling well. When I was awakening, I was shocked to realize that my right eye’s surrounding skin is wholly purple in colour. Hence, I use boiled eggs to put on it as to disassemble the blood clots.

25th August 2011 – Missed class again!
Next morning the colour is getting worse. It will make my university mates highly uncomfortable with such facial expression. However, I use the time to do my cube.
Autumn Season Eyeshadow - Beautiful Injury. Dear brothers and sisters, please don't ask me to go see doctor anymore. It is just purple colour eyeshadow okay^.^ and it will disappear very soon. Thanks for caring and loving me.

No comments:

Post a Comment