Saturday 27 August 2011

16th – 27th August 2011 – Updates on my 3D Self-Representation

My initial idea is simple.
Square in a circle, indicating on external I am like a circle, smooth and flexible towards people. This characteristic includes all traits and skills of me when I am people oriented. However, internally I am like a square, with solid principles that are not going to be tolerated and must be obeyed strictly. These are my morale, ethics and critical thinking.

I believe Nature is the gift from God, and I think myself and nature needs to have a balance from all perspectives, including the food I eat and my everyday lifestyles. Plants are the best representation of nature and I will certainly include plants as part of my material for my cube.
From that time onwards, I am hyper sensitive towards all shapes of squares and circles around me. I need more inspirations. I shopped at gift shops and bookshops to see what serve the best to be the bases of my cube. I also looked at the plants around me when I get out of home. The whole process is told by pictures. 

Squares and Circles Maniac

Blur circles in square with square units~

 Restaurant designs

 Balloons on ceiling!

Square Air-cond and circle light

 Table is square and chairs are circles!


LRT Screws with hexagon in circle at Dreadfully Cold Metal poles.

 Owh I wanna drive 1, edges in circle too!



 Halo circles in square = traffic light nia^^


I eliminated round cup covers from fast food restaurants and convenience shops as the base is not stable, it couldn't stand properly. Whatmore if i wanna put a cube or cuboid inside.

Plant Maniac
Beautiful flowers and trees are around. But finally I found something that really can represent me, which can be found in everyone's home for sure ------ fern! So, see to what extent this plant has disseminated~











What I like about it is that it represents my central core value, with its ability to survive and the benefit it gives to the host plant.

Shopping Maniac




While searching for the base of my cube, what caught my eyes, heart and soul is not something so fancy in the gift shops I ventured, but in a bookshop. Oval shape represents me better instead of circle, as I wanna grow fatter and masculine. My solid principles need not be square, as long as the shape has no curve line and has edges. Hehe let's see what I can come out with these.



Walao the pasar pagi aunty scolded me because I went there at 3pm to ask them for fruits and vege~
Hence, I went Jaya 33 Groceries to seek for my fated nature representative~ Yeah and Corn is my final decision after considering Cherry Tomato, Grapes, Strawberries, Langsat, Onions and Nuts.

Workaholic Maniac, hehe not really lar.

Lets assemble my materials^.^





Nothing to say besides Wow! In case you wonder what is in the big box, it is my CCC(Casualty, Cosmetic, Cosplay) make-up kit! The first work I did is to pick out the corn's sons and daughters from their mother, WITHOUT damaging or moisturing them.

 White & Yellow, represents what? hehe.

Owh God it takes me almost 45 minutes to pick off the corns~ Mummy I love you now I know how much effort you put in for my food when I was home last time~



Mammi I know you love me so much now^.^

Put under the sun to dry them~

 Okay this blog is too long and I shall stop disclosing the process of doing the cube already. I will post the final product later. Last pictures of today:



My Cute standard 5 Student, he has iPod, HGV DVD Player and iPad 2 by himself. Don't faint first yeah, he only know how to use iPad 2 to play Plants VS Zombies. Gen Z kids breathe technologies.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment