Monday 15 August 2011

The second blog in the 1st day

Suddenly I was inspired to blog. Suddenly I realize that among all assignments and homeworks that I have, blogging is the simplest to do and I do not need a systemic processing of my brain. I can go random. I do not need to worry about my sentence structure. I can self-disclose for intrapersonal fulfillment.

Suddenly I feel that I am easily distracted and addicted despite my consistent and disciplined dressing and behaviours. I am young, but I want to be mature in thoughts.

I just watched Black Swan, and I felt very psychotic now. The movie is very 'heavy' for me. As a matter of fact, I love this type of movie but will try to avoid it in the future. I want to be simple, frankly I do not want myself to be able to digest such contents. This is the reason why I envy those who do not understand this kind of movie. I wish I could be as innocent as them, but I have no choice. Social psychology is in the syllabus and I have to study it.

Owh praise the whoever Lord! Wednesday is a holiday for university students and staffs, but I know that it is not a holiday for me. Wow I am so lengthy, I realize that I never post anything that is short and simple for a Malaysian child to comprehend and understand.

I deserve to be lengthy. I have a WPM(Words Per Minute) of above 70 with headache and higher in normal condition. I can type without looking at the keyboard at all. I can be a typist for sure^.^

Tonight I would have to sleep before 12. I want to stay healthy. I want to look younger and fairer than those of my age. Yeah I am metrosexual. I am a lovely narcissus, but a realistic one.

Endless. I knew I can type endlessly. Typing is such an automatic effort in me without my brain sending serious signals to my responding neurons. I love typing, but I hope I do not love blogging. I shall love reading more than blogging. I shall love singing more than blogging.

This was me. This is me. This will continue to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment