Sunday 14 August 2011

My new Blog

I am 21 this year. It has been long since I last blogged. I opened this blog because of Ms. Ruth Lee Wan Ching, my teacher for Creative Thinking & Idea Generation.

Today is 15th, August 2011. This blog needs to have at least 4 posts about myself before 26th, August 2011. So what will happen after that? Will I abandon this blog? Or will I develop interests in blogging thence continuing the blog?

Sometimes I do not like to type words progressed by my brain, because it is usually complex and I expect perfect grammar though I know that it is impossible to be achieved.
I stopped blogging in the past because I often get emotional when I blogged. I think if I continue blogging after 26th August 2011, I will not merely post blogs but ensures that the blog has additional value especially for the readers.

And after 26th August, if I blog, I guess I will most probably blog in Mandarin. Before I stop typing, I want to express my gratitude towards Ms. Ruth for teaching me how to be creative. In fact, I do not wish to be too creative due to personal reasons, but thanks to her for opening another world for me.

I'm a realistic person and lengthy person. I will strive hard to score in her paper but I position myself not to be too creative in life, as creativity makes me think too much although sometimes it enlightens me regarding some solutions.

Ms. Ruth teaching Analogy - Relating Climbing a Mountain with Getting a Degree^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment