Saturday 27 August 2011

My Final Product - Insight, not in sight.

My Final Idea is still SIMPLE, as I shall always simplify my life.

 Owh my goals in life and dear corns inside!

 Security and Freedom!

Friends and Family!


 Health and Wealth!

 Pride and Travel around the World!

 Dear fern sister you are so lucky not to be gone with the wind but on my assignment^.^

 What is this?

 It is non-other than Himalaya Salt! What for?

 Front! Cik Cak, smile!

 Show me left face~!

 See your back!

 How about right face?

 Owh I can't go to bottom, What about top?

 I am so happy.


Ms. Ruth, I knew I have always lied to you. Everytime you said "Surprise Me!", I nodded my head or said Okay but disappoint you in the end. So, this is my last chance and I shall do something~
I wanna pay back for my debt. So I shall...
























Surprise you!

Thank you for teaching me this subject because I have never look into myself this deep before throughout my 21 years of life. I learnt to be resourceful, then be creative.
You bless my Owh So Lovely Life, love is care and share and I know you love us!



No comments:

Post a Comment