Tuesday 16 August 2011

17th August 2011

2.05am now and I am not sleeping. Today was a great day and I learnt a lot.

So what have I learnt today?

1. How to become a better emcee^.^
2. At the time you are addicted to your interests, meanwhile your parents are getting older.
3. Live your life not with your own age, but your parents' age. What you want to achieve and make them proud when they are still alive?
4. You must dare to dream, dreams are free. Must be very dare.
5. If you have a big goal, simplify it into smaller segments. Big goal divided into small goals, monthly goals divided into daily goals. Then you know what to do everyday to achieve it.
6. Choose your personal way of releasing stress and transforming negative emotions into positive ones.
7. Choose friends wisely. Avoid those who throw garbages into your brain, the treasure box of your life.
8. The momentum of perseverance = Faith of "I will success", I am helping people.
9. Dressing and imaging, knowledge, and interpersonal relationships are young people's only impressions available.

Owh so lovely. I guess the most lovely part of life is that you know why are you continuing to live your life. I am living a meaningful life with a look-forward marvellous future awaiting. My life is energized thence lovely.

Thanks for teaching me to be always grateful to anything and anyone in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! Thanks for updating your blog. Do continue to update it with the progress of your blog/ put up your mind map/ drafts of your work/ sketches of your cube/ pictures of half way done..and also write your rationals for the meanings behind what you are doing. can?

    Get well.

    Ms Ruth

    ReplyDelete