Monday 29 August 2011

Reminiscing my Grandmammi

I don't know why lar, these days so many things happen. However, what I realized is what is really important in my life. There are too many unimportant things that people are caring too much. There are too many unimportant comments that people are minding too much. There are too many people's self esteem rely merely on how people look at them, without self-positioning and do not know what ownself want to achieve in life.

Owh grandmammi tomorrow is Raya. And we are separated. From today onwards, I lose my last grand-generation relative. When I was born, both granddaddis left before I get to know them. Then, in this year, my mammi side grandmammi left by the 16th day of CNY, and my daddi side grandmammi left in the afternoon. This whole semester I was taking so much time to stay with her until I abandoned my study at occasions.

Grandmammi I love you. Though I am a Hokkien but now I do feel guilty that I really do not understand what you say. My lovely daddi and mammi I love you all, you all portrayed the greatest son and daughter to me. What this generation does, what next generation learns.

My grandmammi want me to move on. My grandmammi knew that I am the pride of the family. These few days will be busy days, and after that...

both my grandmammis will live in my heart and soul, empowering me, unleashing my potentials. For the greatest love of all the family love, I learn how to appreciate it in my life.

Dear brothers and sisters, everyday you play Facebook, but did you call your mum at least once a week? You might want to call her now, you do not know how much it is for her.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer..i agree wat u said...
    "ren sheng wu chang"...
    life is short....
    so,cherish the people around u^^

    ReplyDelete